Monday, June 14, 2010

PowerPoint #1

I created my PowerPoint Presentation on the biblical story of Noah's Ark. I believe this power point presentation can be directly associated with numerous West Virginia Kindergarten SCO's. The story of Noah's ark presents a theory of historical science, and I have categorized animals into four groups, allowing the students to get a start on thinking about animal classifications. This would probably best be used in a Christian School's Kindergarten class... And who knows? I may be there one day. I may even use my PowerPoint to teach my own children- now that I think of it, I actually am going to. My first major is in education, I have added a second major also in education, and am heavily considering adding a third- but there is so many classes I want to take and degrees I really want to get, I am having a hard time deciding what to do first.
Anyway, you can access my slide show with the following link ("Noah's Ark" in Blue), or view the embedded slide show below!



Publish your own PowerPoint using SlideShare!

My quote for thought:
"Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another." ~G.K. Chesterton

No comments: