Friday, June 11, 2010

Jing Image

Here is a graphic I captured using Jing. Jing is a tool that allows you to capture a picture of video right from your computer screen and share it with world through a universal website to your very own creation. I created the drawing in Google Draw, and captured the image with Jing. Then, I added text to reinforce the meaning behind the drawing, and added a nice border. This image can help students to visualize the basic meaning of a prepositional phrase in a different context (instead of just reading sentence after sentence after sentence on paper).




Here is a link to my Jing Graphic

Or click here to try out Jing for yourself!

My quote for thought:
"If the child is not learning the way you are teaching, then you must teach in the way the child learns" - Rita Dunn

No comments: