Thursday, June 3, 2010

Google Reader

OK, so this assignment was an interesting one. We were supposed to (1) read a blog, (2) subscribe to it, and (3) share something with someone.

(1) I read David Warlick's Blog - 2 cents worth. I learned alot about the usefulness of the iPad, and also where he felt it lacks. I was very curious about the iPad when I heard about it's arrival, and was glad to be able to get somebody's honest opinion about the machine. He says it doesn't compare to his Mac for creating, but it definitely is good for reading or "collecting information".

(2) So, I subscribed to his blog.

(3) And I shared some feeds from his blog with the public on my google profile.

(4) And created a google profile. Here is my profile link: Profile Link

Assignment Accomplished.

My quote for thought:
"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin Toffler

No comments: