Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Google Docs

Whew! That was an experience. I have never heard about Google Docs, and I haven't made a resume since High School! And I'm new to this whole blog thing so this was one heck of an assignment for me! It was really rewarding to have the opportunity to get to see all of these new technologies I've missed out on since having my babies! And what's more is that now I have a very valuable document that will help me for the rest of my years in education.

Without further ado, here is the link to my resume

My quote for thought:
"But an accurate definition of the self is impossible. You are more than you realize, more than you can define. And the more time you spend trying to nail down the definition, the less time you spend living right now. ... Your past is not your identity... You, living now, is your identity."--George Lawrence-Ell (The Invisible Clock)

No comments: