Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ignite

Here is my PowerPoint slide show in Ignite! format.

I did my project on Ancient Roman Bath Houses, which works well for 9-12 Historical IGO's. If you think you would like to use my slide show in your classroom, feel free to download yourself a copy. I think that teaching the students history using unconventional methods and topics will help to get the kids to become more inspired instead of bored. I am sorry to see that the animation I created to go in my PowerPoint didn't transfer to SlideShare. I had set up a cheesy hand clipart picture coming and stealing a cheesy coin clipart picture and then exiting the slide, but SlideShare I guess doesn't support animations. That's one thing I think they could improve. I wonder if it does sound?



My quote for thought:
"A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom in the pupils." ~Terri Guillemets

No comments: