Sunday, June 6, 2010

Snipping Tool


I have recently learned that the devastating impact the recent oil spill in the gulf has caused more nearly 100,000 wild animal deaths already- thats more than three times the previous amount of total wildlife fatalities of any other oil spill to date. I have learned there are several charities pitching in on the efforts to rescue and preserve wildlife, and I have teamed up with the Marine Mammal Center and created a charity donation website, and sent it out to my peers at Fairmont State University via campus email.

Above is an image of what is happenning to the wildlife off the coast of the gulf (I got from the Snipping Tool). I believe this picture does a good job of reinforcing teaching others about the devastation of our wildlife.

So, check out this website to donate to a valuable charity to help rescue the animals from the oil spill all along the gulf coast! Click Here

Check out this picture and more wildlife affected by the 2010 gulf oil spill at The Big Picture


My quote for thought:
"The desire of power in excess caused the angels to fall; the desire of knowledge in excess caused man to fall; but in charity there is no excess, neither can angel or man come in danger by it." ~Francis Bacon

No comments: