Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blog Address Survey

So, now I am blogging about taking my blog address survey because I think the schedule said it required a post. Well, I hope the teacher was able to get my results because it didn't show up anywhere on my pages saying it was submitted.
No, I am not currently a teacher.
And my GMail address is tnx6devine@gmail.com.
I chose tnx6devine because I usually choose trixiedevine as my user-name or tangeld, but they were both taken already. That's so weird because I usually don't have any problem just using my name. Who knows. tnx6 looks like trixie if you write it down by hand and dot the n and the 6, haha. And tangeld is kind of like my initials Trixie ANGELica Devine. Cool, huh?
Um, I don't have much more to say on turning in my blog address survey, so catch y'all later.

My quote for thought:
"Give me a fruitful error any time, full of seeds, bursting with its own corrections. You can keep your sterile truth for yourself." ~Vilfredo Pareto

No comments: