Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blogger

Hello everyone!
My name is Trixie Devine, and I live in Elkins, WV.
I am a 22 year old mother of two beautiful bouncing baby boys, ages 20 months, and 6 months. They are my everything. I'm back in school to give them a better future than otherwise I would have been able to provide.
I am only a sophomore right now, but am majoring in Business Education, Computer Science Education, and hopefully will be able to squeeze in English Education as that is my passion.
I really want to be a teacher. I love being able to open up minds to new possibilities and new ways of thinking. I love having that special kind of relationship with people that no other profession can come close to. Teaching has been my goal my whole life and just now realized it.
As a child I was a tutor to my peers, and I taught Sunday School Classes and some various classes during VBS at the church I belonged to.
This is my first year at Fairmont. I was at WVU first with my two brothers, and then I switched to pursue my teaching degree- which Fairmont does offer a much better program, in my opinion.
Also, as you will probably find out, I tend to go on and on about things that should probably be kept short and sweet, so sorry for any inconvenience guys.

My quote for thought:

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others. ~Author Unknown"

No comments: