Monday, May 31, 2010

Personality Profile Part B

Being an idealist, I have already started understanding more about who I am, and I was able to pick up on the answer pretty quickly.

It helps me to know that it is not just what I am thinking but who I am that will be able to help me to be a better leader to a "class of students, group of teachers, or a cadre of principals". I think the fact that I am always on a search for wisdom and the greater meaning of things, that adults as well as children will take knowledge or advice from me considerably more seriously than a frugal thought. Also, it was nice to hear them think that with practice I could be a good public speaker. I somehow usually captivate listeners or groups of listeners, but was always too nervous to be anything more than a shoulder to cry on and a mind for advice and encouragement.

I am excited that in my choice of occupation, I will always be asked to use my imaginantion in more creative ways to encourage learning or understanding.

Take the Personality Quiz Yourself

My quote for thought:
"What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches." ~Karl Menninger

No comments: