Monday, May 31, 2010

Personality Profile Part A

The Idealist

I believe that the description of the idealist hit about every point of my personality, and what I would describe as who I am.
My best rationale for this conclusion has come from what I have learned about myself in my marriage. I am always trying to encourage spiritual growth for our family, and finding deeper meanings in whatever my husband does so much that we fight about it (because he would be considered an artisan type). I love helping others in any way that I can and am always encouraging others to look past the materialism to the meanings behind things. I have been teaching my peers and others in my community as long as I can remember, and they seem to really take to me and become inspired to actually learn from the task at hand and grow within themselves. Also, I am a "hopeless romantic" because I always seek the deeper meaning in all my relationships, and thrive on the love.

Find out about all 4 personality temperments here!

My quote for thought:
"Teaching should be full of ideas instead of stuffed with facts." ~Author Unknown

No comments: