Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TPACK

Technolgical, Pedagogical, and Content Knowledge. I had no idea what TPACK was for, so I am including it in my blog for future reference. Since I am beginning the education courses part of my degree, i haven't really done anything with pedagogy, and this was a good introduction because it emphasized the importance of integrating it with technology and content knowledge. I feel TPACK is not only important to my degree, I think it is everything to my degree: Computer Science Education.

Here is the link to my paper I created using Google Docs, answering eight important questions relating Computer Science Education to TPACK.


"You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives." ~Clay P. Bedford

No comments: